Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Dramatic Turn




Today, something dramatic happened in my life folks, something where I can't talk about openly on my blog.
Once I started both my blogs in good spirits with the aim to tell Pipke's life story but at the moment I lack the courage to really go on. I'm totally collapsed and I really don't know if I will ever come back.

I've still published the previous post because I had written it already months ago and I had so much pleasure with it.

It was good to know that you were here and that you stopped by from time to time.
Actually after Pipke died, telling her story became a new aim in my life. It kept me going on, but unfortunately ... this time ... what happened became too much for me.

Thank you for your kind comments, for being a reader or a follower and a friend.
I don't know what the future will bring but at the moment I'm not able to go through with my blogs.
If I would come back then I will let you know.

I will let this blog to rest, together with my dear Pipke, the love of my life!

Remember!
Life is full of beauty.
Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.
Smell the rain, and feel the wind.
Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Be happy!

I wish you all the best and take care.

7 comments:

  1. Fran, my heart hurts for you. Write me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fran
    it is fate that i was just drawn to pull up my blogs tonight (after not checking them for some time)
    and at home where i can comment

    oh dear
    i do hope everything is okay
    know i will be praying for you, thinking of you and sending my love!!
    let me know if there is anything i can do to help you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, can we do anything to help? I feel for you, though I do not know what has happened. Please do not just disappear. Please know that we care. We will be thinking of you and waiting.
    Wishing you well.
    -Terrry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thasks for your kind comment Terry.
    Please read this latest post.
    http://mynestje.blogspot.com/2010/11/info-about-previous-post.html
    Hope to hear from you

    Big hug

    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fran,
    I just stopped in after being away from blogging for several months and was enjoying catching up on Pipke's life stories. This post took me so by surprise! I'm very sorry that you are in such sorrow now. I'll keep and good thought and a prayer for you. I know there are brighter days ahead.
    Kristy (dangerpanda)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind reply Kristy. It comforts me to know that there are people who feel and care for me.:)
    I hope all's well with you!
    Big hug
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are in my thoughts Fran. im so sorry you are in pain.

    ReplyDelete